“The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we’re weak and sing with us when we’re strong.”
GODDESS RISING GLAMPING RETREAT
9.16.21 – 9.19.21
Rushville, New York
Imagine yourself…… swinging in a hammock, in the shade, by the pond……. surrounded by nature……. and held in a nurturing environment of like-minded women who have gathered to celebrate and honor each other.
You’re here to unwind, tune out and reconnect to the parts of you that have been stifled by daily life, a myriad of distractions, stress, and a dauntingly uncertain world.
We know because we’ve been there……
and we know……
because we need this too…
- CONNECT with an intimate group of like-minded woman
- STRENGTHEN your connection to your inner knowing, your personal wisdom and power
- RE-ATTUNE to the natural cycles of the earth and the elements
- CREATE practices that ground, help to center you and root you in your daily life
- REDISCOVER parts of yourself after spending too long disconnected
- EXPERIENCE the medicine of yoga, plants, meditation, forest bathing, and dance
- EXPAND your senses so you feel vibrant in mind, body, and soul
- REMIND you of the power in being seen, heard, and loved
- SEE yourself as you truly are – beautiful, strong, & free
- REMEMBRANCE of pleasure & fun
Our intentions for this weekend are for you to have an opportunity to reawaken your soul…..a chance for you to garner a deeper knowing of yourself through nature, community, meditation, yoga, hiking, dancing…….an opportunity to connect with ALL of the elements – earth, air, fire, water – to uncover, dust off and reignite the divine goddess that lives deep within YOU and within ALL of us.
- 30 secluded, wooded acres nestled in the finger lakes of New York (Rushville, NY)
- Boutique safari platform tents and bell tents, complete with comfortable beds, private privy (outhouse) and solar showers
- A koi pond with paddle boats, surrounded by suspension swings and hammocks
- Just a few minutes’ drive to Canandaigua Lake, state parks, local farms & hiking trails
- A beautiful space for potent healing
- A place to inspire and reset your life
- From all walks of life – all stages, ages, shapes, sizes and colors are welcome here
- Yearn to move their bodies and connect with their deepest wisdom
- Ready to dive deep, play, laugh, cry, create, dance, smile
- Feel called to connect with a greater sense of purpose
This is an opportunity to commit to yourself and go on an adventure that your soul has been craving. A supportive space for your soul to be revealed, where the magic of community will open your heart, and allow for the much-needed deep healing for all the women of the world.
- 2 Days/3 Nights at Water-to-Wine Tent & Breakfast Glampground
- Daily breakfast & dinner* – organic, delicious meals made with fresh, local ingredients where available (Breakfast will be prepared daily by our T&B Host; Dinner will be prepared communal style with our retreat tribe – all ingredients will be provided)
- Daily yoga instruction
- Daily meditation & share circles
- Sacred Nature Excursions & Forest Bathing: Canandaigua Lake, Conklin’s Gulley
- Sacred Cacao & Womb Healing Ceremony
- Dancing/Feminine Embodiment Practices
- Intention Crafting Sessions: prayer ties, mandalas & more
- Daily solitude/integration time
- VIP gift bag full of goodies to support your post-retreat path (approx. $100 value)
- Reiki/Chakra Balancing, Aromatherapy (optional)
- Total monetary investment is $888 for the weekend (adjustments may be made based on your selections upon checkout)
We will spend the majority of our days together, sharing, exploring, and learning from each other. We have two excursions planned including a day on the lake paddle boarding or kayaking (weather permitting) and a creek walk in one of the state parks. You will have downtime each day to do as you please. We will be fostering a supportive environment that meets each of you where you are at so you do have the option of opting out of any of the planned activities if you are not feeling up to it. We will be on hand to assist with any integration that may be needed to support you as well.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
We only have space for 12 special souls with many woman already expressing interest in the retreat. Stay off the waitlist and register today!
Oh hey! I’m Kate. Just a soul searching, dharma seeking, light spreader – part entrepreneur, part yogi, part soul guide, and healer. With over 18 years of experience in the wellness field, I have been leading local workshops, retreats, and classes for over a decade – BUT I’m not here to woo you with my credentials.
I’m here to let you know that I have been DREAMING, planning and MANIFESTING this retreat in my mind since 2018. I just happened to stumble upon the location last summer and immediately knew I would be back – next time with a tribe of women seeking to escape the daily grind – searching for connection, expansion, and clarity just like me.
So just know, there are no coincidences – you landed here for a reason. Heed the call. It’s time for YOU. It’s your time to SHINE. I can’t wait to meet you.
Hi, I’m Jacque!
I guess I’m the Nature Lady, who generally prefers the woods to indoors, because outside I feel rooted, connected and at home. I work as an intuitive healer (reiki master) in a unique way. I take you into nature and let mother earth assist us on your journey to self-discovery. Opening all of your senses to the beauty and magic of the world around us, submerging yourself into nature and soaking up all the goodness it has to offer.
This calling I have been hearing/feeling for a while, “Build A Community” is finally coming together. A community of like-minded women, soul searching women. Women who have gifts, experiences and life stories to share. Women who want to grow and learn and connect. Women like me.
I see us having conversations about life, the spiritual world, passions and dreams and so much more. I see us around a fire, and in the woods, working, learning, encouraging and supporting each other on our own very unique journeys.
So here we are…….calling out for YOU!
WE are so glad you’re here.
WE have been WAITING FOR YOU
Kate & Jacque
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To gauge if this is right for you, simply take some time to sit with your feelings and read over the retreat information a few times. Then take few deep breaths, close your eyes and envision yourself in the hammock on the grounds in September or sitting around the fire laughing with a group of women. Connect with your heart space and ask if this is a ‘YES’ for you. Our logical minds are VERY good at giving a host of reasons why we should or should not do something, but if you quiet your mind and listen to your heart, I promise you’ll get the answer you’re looking for.
We are here to support you too. We truly want to make this a reality for you and have left space on the registration form if you need to request a more creative payment plan.
Additionally, we also have one scholarship available for someone wishing to attend that may be experiencing significant financial hardship. If you have questions about this option prior to registering, please contact us using the contact information below. Alternatively, If you would like to contribute to our scholarship fund, please message firstname.lastname@example.org
The total investment for the weekend is $888; however, this is really an investment in YOU!
There is a price differential if you would prefer to bunk alone or even bring your own tent/camping essentials (provided we have met the minimum number of attendees). These options will be selected at the time of registration and your invoice will reflect your selections.
Please note there is a $100 deposit required at the time of registration and then several payment options to meet your needs.
All registrations must be paid in full by September 2, 2021.
If you attempt to register and we are at capacity, you will have the option to opt onto a waitlist. If a spot opens up, you will receive an email and then have 2 full days to register before the space is offered to the next person on the list.
To secure your space at the retreat you will need to fill out the registration form and submit a $100 non refundable deposit. Keep an eye out for a welcome email once you are registered. This email will include your invoice and retreat details.
We have several payment plan options to select from on the registration form. Please note there is a $100 non-refundable deposit due at the time of registration. All registrations must be paid in full by September 2, 2021.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. Cancellations and/or refunds will be determined based on the following schedule:
- The $100 deposit due at the time of registration is non-refundable
- If you cancel within 45 days of the retreat, you will be issued a full refund (less the deposit)
- If you cancel within 45-15 days before the retreat start date, 75% of your payment will be refunded
- If you cancel 14 days or less from the retreat start date, 25% of your payment will be refunded
- If you cancel within 3 days of the retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Unfortunately, exceptions to this policy cannot be made; however, we will allow the transfer of registrations to someone on the waitlist. All cancellations must be confirmed and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We have designed the cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. To cancel, you must send an email stating that you no longer will be participating in the retreat.
This event will be held rain or shine (with the exception of a devastating natural disaster). Details of our daily activities may be modified based on the weather. We feel there is no such thing as bad weather, only poor preparation! We will send out guidelines for recommended gear to make sure you are covered.
Great question. There are options for accommodation requests on the registration form. Each tent has either one Queen bed, one King bed, or two Queen beds. Ideally we would like two per bed (hey! Grab your bestie and sign up together!) or if you’re feeling apprehensive about sharing a bed, you can request to sleep alone. We have the option to put up a cot in some of the tents, as well as a camp ‘dream bed’ – which is inflatable/memory foam and is truly ‘dreamy’. Please let us know your preference on the registration form and we will take everything into consideration. You do also have the option to bring your own camping essentials, provided we have met the minimum number of registrants needed to hold the retreat.
We have the space for approximately 12 given the number of beds currently. We can open it up to more if people would like to bring their own camping setup. We do want to maintain a pretty intimate setting though so we do not plan to extend attendance beyond 15.
There is a minimum number of attendees needed in order to host the retreat but we don’t foresee this being an issue. We will let all registrants know by August 2nd if we have met the minimum needed. With that said, if you’re on the fence or waiting to commit, please let us know so we can keep you in mind as we are planning. Again, we are happy to work with you on some creative ways to get you to the retreat with us!
The town of Rushville, New York borders Canandaigua Lake, in the finger lakes. It is an easy (and scenic) 4.5 hour drive from the Cleveland area along I-90. It is close enough that you can drive from many major cities, yet far enough away to feel like you’ve truly gotten away from the hustle and bustle. We will be hosting a meet and greet before our retreat. This would be a nice time to connect with others and talk about carpooling options if you are interested.
Major cities/airports and driving proximity:
1hr 15min from Syracuse
1hr 45min from Buffalo
4.5 hrs from Cleveland
5 hrs from Pittsburgh
5 hrs from Philadelphia
This is primitive camping. Designed for you to ‘unplug’. There is no electricity or running water on-site; however, you will have access to your car to charge electronics if you need to do so. You are welcome to bring a portable charger as well. There will be large camping lanterns lit up each night on the grounds so you can find your way around. There will also be unlimited potable water available for each site for personal care, drinking, and meal clean-up. We recommend bringing some extra just in case though if you prefer bottled over tap.
Breakfast will be provided each morning, including Sunday, as well as dinner on Friday and Saturday evening. We will take any and all dietary restrictions into account based on what comes through in your registration form and will send out the menu options prior to the retreat date. You will be responsible for your lunch options each day as well as snacks. We will be having a full breakfast though, including Sunday, so please keep that in mind; however, we do recommend that you bring a cooler – and our gracious glampground hosts will make sure we have fresh ice throughout the weekend. Additionally, we are not far from the town, you can always stop somewhere and grab food. Please note that you will be responsible for dinner on Thursday evening when we check-in.
You might! Plan for all types of weather and terrain. Remember, rain and water can be both cleansing and healing. Time to embrace the elements 😉
We recommend bringing the following items:
- Rain gear
- Warm weather gear
- Cold weather gear – we will have nightly bonfires
- Yoga mat/blanket
- Towels for both personal use and recreational
- Head lamp and/or flashlight (and batteries!)
- Portable charging station
- Snacks and lunch options for yourself
- A cooler (we can provide this if you let us know ahead of time or for those that are flying in)
- Bathing suit
- Appropriate footwear for hiking, water excursions and hanging around camp
- An extra pillow or blanket
- Something to place on our altar for the weekend – anything special to you that you want infused with the energy of the weekend – this will go home with you so you will not have to part with it afterwards
- A large mug (that you love!) to be used for our cacao ceremony
- Camping chair (optional) or any other seating that you would like – there are picnic tables and chairs throughout the property but if you’re driving and have the space, it can be nice to have an extra to put up anywhere you like
Don’t stress! Again, we will be in close proximity to the town of Rushville, if you forget something we can probably have you covered or you can make a run into town.
Cacao comes from the seeds of the Cacao tree, from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are all derived. The seeds are ground up to create a paste or powder for consumption. The cacao we will be consuming is ceremonial grade and comes in the form of wafers which we will dissolve in hot water and then drink. It is full of antioxidants and contains many health benefits. It also contains the flavonoid theobromine as well as an endocannabinoid, anandamide, which has been known to boost mood and energy levels (see below).
No it will not. And we will not judge you if that answer disappoints you 😉 It does contain anandamide though, which is a naturally occurring endocannabinoid that is present in all cocoa, cacao, and chocolate products that we consume. This endocannabinoid is responsible for the ‘blissful’ feeling that often comes from consuming chocolate products (and keeps us coming back for more!) so it is possible that a feeling of euphoria may occur as a result of its use.
The answer here is also no. Well, more like a maybe. We feel that in order to protect our sacred healing space and hold space for each other, it is important to keep a clear mind as we move through the weekend’s work. With that said – after we commence our circle on Saturday evening, you are free to indulge in whatever it is that you choose for our bonfire throw down! Woohoo! Just please remain respectful of others choices as well as the property